Quick Net Soft is always in search of individuals striving to achieve a worthy career. With us, your future and growth are directed to the right path which leads to a successful and serene life. Complimented with a great leadership, Quick Net Soft will help you in sharpening your skills and understanding the industry in a better way. We help our employees live the life of their dreams with fabulous pays and perks to support their lifestyle. This company is more of a family than a business institution where all the members thrive and work in mutual harmony. So step forward and join us if you strive for a lucrative and rewarding career opportunity.
Compensation & Job term will be governed by the rules of the rules of the Company on the subject, as applicable and/or amended hereafter.
This appointment will be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- You shall use your best energies and abilities on a full time basis to perform, at locations designated by the company.
- You are however, liable to be transferred to whether in existence or coming in existence hereafter, either at the place of posting or any other place where Quick Net Soft may establish/open its branch office later on. You are also liable to be sent on deputation, for service at any place and in any company in which Quick Net Soft may have an interest.
- That you will be on probation for a period of six months. The period of probation can be extended at the discretion of the management and you will continue to be on probation till an order of confirmation has been issued in writing. Quick Net Soft reserves the right to reduce/dispense with or extend your probation period.
- During the probation period or the extended period of probation, you are liable to be discharged from the company’s service at any time without any notice and without assigning any reason. Upon confirmation, you are liable to be terminated by Quick Net Soft after providing you one Month’s notice or payment of salary in lieu thereof. For now, you bound to provide Quick Net Soft for 1 Lakh Rupees blank Cheque with your signature and amount without date, just to cover your availability security purpose. Required one month’s advance notice prior to resignation during which period, you have to actually work. In case you do not provide sufficient notice period and leave company within 3 years from your commencement date, in such case Quick Net Soft reserves the right to cash any compensation and one Lakh rupees blank cheque from your account and one month salary to get relieved. Failing to provide notice period of one month and/or failing to provide Quick Net Soft with illegal One lakh rupees Cheque and one month salary, in such company reserves rights to lead serious legal actions.
- Quick Net Soft shall have the right to terminate your employment without notice or payment of salary in lieu therof if:
- You commit any breach of duties and responsibilities under this contract of services. You are guilty of any gross default or misconduct, which contravenes the express or implied conditions of your employment, and you commit a breach of any terms of the non-disclosure agreement.
- The retirement age in the organization will be 30 years.
- You will not engage in any trade or profession or undertake any employment, full time, while in the service of the company.
- The Company will work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. You will be required to work up to 48-50 hours a week and such others hours a may be reasonably required to complete your business duties. You shall reach office at 9:00 AM sharp. Arrival after 10:10 AM constitutes “late arrival” and arrival after 9:30 AM amounts to quarter day leave. More than 2 late arrivals in a month will lead to leave deduction from the allocated quota.
- The company works on all Saturdays in the month and may constitute certain Saturdays as designated holidays as per decision of the Management. Unapproved leaves on Saturdays will be marked as absent and shall lead to salary deduction.
- Company reserves the right to call all its employees on Sundays as per need basis.
- You may be selected and sponsored by the company for familiarization/training assignments with the company’s collaborators or any other institutions/organizations in INDIA and/or abroad. You will diligently and beneficially take part in such assignments. The cost of such training, including travel fare and related expenses, will be borne by the company subject to agreements to be drawn up and signed between the company and you. Such agreements will be specifying the minimum period you will be required to serve the company after completing the training and providing for payment of liquidated damages by you to the company proportionate to the time period of service remaining to be rendered.
- This appointment letter is construed in accordance with the laws of India, and both parties to this appointment letter shall submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of Indian Courts. Your Continuance in the employment is subject to your maintaining clean criminal and financial records. PAN Card is mandatory.
- During the tenure in our organization you may be attached for short/long period to any of our clients/Business associates places.
- You are liable to any of the branch offices of the company or associates in India or abroad, as it may consider necessary in the discretion of the company.
- Each party agrees that at all times and notwithstanding any termination or expiration of this Agreement it will hold in strict confidence and not disclose to any third party Confidential Information of the other, except as approved in writing byte other party to this Agreement, and will use the Confidential Information for no purpose other than with the other party to this Agreement.
- After thirty six months you may have liberty to resign from the services by giving one month (30 days) notice resignation letter if your services are necessary for ongoing project. Your services can be terminated after giving you one month’s notice period in one month’s salary in lieu thereof.
- As part of your employment you will acquire or develop confidential and proprietary information concerning the company and it’s dealings and method of dealing with it’s customers and employees and you also develop relationships of special trust and confidence with the company’s customers and employees (collectively , “confidential matter”), you agree that such confidential matter is the for the company’s exclusive benefits and that, both during your employment and all time thereafter, you will not directly or indirectly use or disclose any confidential matter except for the sole benefit and with the written consent of the company. Upon the conclusion of your employment, you will prompt return all documents and information (including computer generated, stored matters, ID’s, passwords) concerning the company or its customers and employees.
- Any material changes of the employee’s personal data including data including residential address must be communicated to HR Department of Quick Net Soft immediately on occurrence.
- Your position is a whole time employment with the Company and you shall devote yourself exclusively to the business and interests of the company. You will not take up any other work for remuneration (part time or there wise) or work in an advisory capacity, or be interested directly or indirectly (except as shareholder/debenture holder), in any other trade or business during your employment with the company, without permission in writing of the Board of Directors of the Company in each case. You will also not seek membership of any local or public bodies without first obtaining specific permission from the Management.
- Neither party shall export, directly or indirectly, any technical data acquired from the other pursuant to this Agreement or any product utilizing any such data to any country for which the INDIAN Government or any agency thereof at the time of export requires an export license or other governmental approval without first obtaining such license or approval.
- Your work in the organization will be subject to the rules and regulations of the organization as laid down in relation to conduct, discipline and other matters. You will always be alive to responsibilities and duties attached to your office yourself accordingly. You must effectively perform to ensure results.
- If any declaration given, or information furnished by you, to the company proves to be false, or if you are found to have willfully suppressed any material information, in such cases, you will be liable to removal from services without any notice.
- The agreement may be modified by Quick Net Soft with mutual consent and both parties signing the amendment(s).
- This appointment is subject to your being, and remaining, medically fit.
- Neither party shall transfer or assign this Agreement to any other person or entity, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of the other. Any such attempted assignment shall be void and of no effect. This Agreement shall be governed by, enforced under, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of without reference to conflict of laws principles. Each party agrees consents to venue and personal jurisdiction in . If any provision of this Agreement is found by proper authority to be unenforceable or invalid such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole and in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law.
LTA Policy: As per the company LTA policy you would be entitled for 24 paid leaves (including sick, planned and casual leaves (up to 3 maximum) – all inclusive) in a year which would be earned 2 leaves per month as you work. Any sick leave has to be justified by an M.B.B.S. Doctor’s (if required) prescription citing reason for absence on the next day when you join. Un-approved leaves will be marked as absent and shall lead to salary deduction for that day. Days taken off on a Saturday or a Monday or before or after a designated Holiday will constitute deduction of 2 leaves from your account of 24 leaves per year.
Enclosed is contract of employment that constitutes all of our agreements and understandings regarding your employment and Annexure “I” with details of Stipend/Salary components? Kindly please sign and return a copy of this letter countersigned by you on each page in acceptance of the terms and conditions set out herein. We take great pleasure in welcoming you to our organization and sincerely hope that you period of service with us will be long, pleasant and of mutual benefits.