Dot Net Nuke Development in Brief
At Quick Net Soft DotNetNuke (DNN) development team is a leader in DNN development, Custom Module Development, DNN Skin and hosting services. Quick Net Soft DNN team has built several DotNetNuke (DNN) custom modules and Portals on DotNetNuke framework for our diverse Global client from the finance, education, health care, manufacturing and retail sector.
Our DNN developers have extensive experience in DNN module development we provide you with tested, installable modules, complete with source code.
Our team is composed of experienced professionals that deliver world class applications. Our professional DotNetNuke development services can be leveraged for your DNN based project.
Quick Net Soft offers a great variety of custom DNN modules to extend functionality of the DotNetNuke framework. Our DNN modules are robust, user-friendly, and easy-to-install and AJAX empowered.
Our developers are constantly working on improving our products releasing new versions of existent DNN modules.
Quick Net Soft Provides a Wide Range Of Services On DotNetNuke:
- DotNetNuke Module Development
(DNN Development Services)
- DotNetNuke Skin Designing (DNN Skin Design Services).
- DotNetNuke Migration (DNN Migration Services)
- DotNetNuke customization (DNN Customization Services)
- Professional DotNetNuke support
- DotNetNuke Administration and Maintenance (DNN Maintenance Services)
- DotNetNuke Installation and Configuration (DNN Installation Services)
- DotNetNuke QA and Testing (DNN Testing Services)
- DotNetNuke business logic and data integration
- DotNetNuke on SharePoint
Features Of DotNetNuke Are:
- Versatile – DotNetNuke is a Web Application Framework ideal for creating and deploying projects such as commercial web sites, corporate intranets and extranets, online publishing portals, and custom vertical applications.
- User-Friendly – DotNetNuke is designed to make it easy for users to manage all aspects of their projects. Site wizards, help icons, and a well-researched user interface allow universal ease-of-operation.
- Powerful – DotNetNuke can support multiple portals or sites off of one install. In dividing administrative options between host level and individual portal level, DotNetNuke allows administrators to manage any number of sites – each with their own look and identity – all off one hosting account.
- Feature-Rich – DotNetNuke comes loaded with a set of built-in tools that provide powerful pieces of functionality. Site hosting, design, content, security, and membership options are easily managed and customized through these tools.
- Supported – DotNetNuke is supported by its Core Team of developers and a dedicated international community. Through user groups, online forums, resource portals and a network of companies who specialize in DNN, support is always close at hand.
- Easily Installed – DotNetNuke can be up-and-running within minutes. One must simply download the software from DotNetNuke.com, and follow the installation instructions.
- Localized – DotNetNuke includes a multi-language localization feature which allows administrators to easily translate their projects and portals into any language.
- Open Source – DotNetNuke is provided free, as open-source software, and licensed under a standard BSD agreement. It allows individuals to do whatever they wish with the application framework, both commercially and non-commercially, with the simple requirement of giving credit back to the DotNetNuke project community.
- Cutting-Edge – DotNetNuke provides users with an opportunity to learn best-practice development skills — module creation, module packaging, debugging methods, etc — all while utilizing cutting-edge technologies like ASP.NET 2.0, Visual Web Developer (VWD), Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Express.
- Extensible – DotNetNuke is able to create the most complex content management systems entirely with its built-in features, yet also allows administrators to work effectively with add-ons, third party assemblies, and custom tools. Site customization and functionality are limitless.
- Recognized – DotNetNuke is a trademarked name, and a brand widely recognized and respected in the open source community. With over 295,000 registered users and a talented team of developers, DotNetNuke continues to evolve its software through participation, real world trial, and end-user feedback.