Managing the projects effectively is one of the most important & critical aspects of any organization. Every company has a wide range of projects that require the involvement of entire departments. Every project comes with a tight deadline, and it is quite imperative for your company to deliver the project within the stipulated timeline. That is why the project development process needs a sure-fire methodology that can take care of the timeline, minimize the risk factor, and improve the resource efficiency.
Agile Methodology is one of the most popular methodologies currently being used for software development. It can enable companies to deliver a flexible, scalable and adaptive software development experience. It helps quickly create working software, in frequent iterations, building the highest priority features first.
Following are the activities involved in Agile Development:
- Agile Development Methodology
- Requirements Analysis (Functional Specification)
- Design (Software Architecture, Workflow, Prototyping)
- Development (Iterations, Demo & Feedback)
- Quality Assurance (Testing & Debugging)
- Deployment (Implementation & Support)
Scrum is an iterative, incremental methodology for project management often seen in agile software development. Although Scrum was intended for management of software development projects, it can be used to run software maintenance teams, or as a general project/program management approach.
Scrum is characterized by:
- A living backlog of prioritized work to be done.
- Completion of a largely fixed set of backlog items in a series of short iterations or sprints.
- A brief daily meeting (called a scrum), at which progress is explained, upcoming work is described, and obstacles are raised.
- A brief planning session in which the backlog items for the sprint will be defined
- A brief heartbeat retrospective, at which all team members reflect about the past sprint.
This is our very first step in the process of application development. We follow a highly collaborative design
process that allows clients to have full authority over each and every measure that is taken.
This is how the step-by-step execution of the process takes place:
- Discuss Concept & Design Strategy
- System Architechture
- Requirement Analysis
After the completion of the prototyping and architecture design phases, comes the vital phase of mobile
application development process, and that is the development phase.